Interested in working at CBC Creative? Check out the current opportunities available.
Location: Sherman, Texas (Onsite Required)
At CBC Creative, our Producer will perform all tasks included but not limited to Complete Project
oversight/management and carry out, creative meetings, internal/external communications as needed,
and media purchasing
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Planning, scheduling, and execution of all project needs for each client assigned.
- Collaborate with specific Brand and Business Partners to determine project plans/needs.
- Inform/ collaborate with outside designers and/or internal creative to execute all required deliverables.
- Successfully achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing actionable plans; implementing production, productivity, and quality standards; resolving department and project-related problems; determining systemic improvements; implementing any necessary change
- Maximize capacity and efficiency of marketing operations and functions
- Plan, scope and ensure respective project schedules, budgets and timelines
- Provide support to company, client, CEO, and CFO
- Provide quality assurance throughout each phase of the life of any and all projects
- Enhance company by accepting ownership for, and the accomplishment of, new and different business
Goals and Objectives:
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to client needs
- Lead in the area of media scheduling/purchasing
- Light Outside Sales may be required from time to time (Chamber meetings, BNI, etc…)
- Other Good Stuff to Possess:
- Must be an organized, independent worker with good time management skills
- Attention to detail extremely important
- Capability and history of deadline-driven results
- Gracious and prompt customer interaction and follow-up
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to organize tasks, determine priorities, and attend to details
- Ability to work independently and occasionally alone – self-starter
- Applicant must have car and valid driver’s license
The Bennys (or Benefits):
- Ability to Grow as the company continues it’s rapid growth
- Fresh Keg of 903 Beer at your disposal
- Usual weekly work shenanigans – (e. working from a pub, brewery or treehouse)
- The most laid back, yet fiercely amazing productive work environments you’ve ever been a part of
- Degree in design or transferable experience
- A Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Stellar communication skills (written/verbal)
- Time management skills
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5:00 PM. Some overtime and/or early starts are required in this
position. This position will start as a contract opportunity and grow into a long-term opportunity.
CBC Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire people who are driven, innovative and versatile.
Resumes must be submitted. Any resumes dropped off in person will not be considered.